|Professional Window Cleaning
Home of the “Clearview Complete”
Window Cleaning Process
|Looking for a cheap “bucket & squeegee” window cleaning? Then you might
want to look elsewhere. Allow us to explain... When we first entered the Window
Cleaning business, we had to decide whether to offer a quick, in-&-out cleaning job,
or a more complete and thorough window cleaning? Many years and countless
satisfied customers later, we know we were right in deciding to provide a
top notch window cleaning job to our customers.
Our Professional Window Cleaning In Action:
||>>> We always wear booties when entering your residence
or business to ensure your floors are properly protected.
1. Removal of all screens.
2. Hand washing of both sides of your screens with a soft
... bristle brush using biodegradable soap and set the screens
... aside to dry.
3. Cleaning of the outside of your windows, using a soft
... strip washer and a very concentrated window washing
... solution. The solution will make your windows sparkle,
... while protecting the glass from the harsh elements.
4. If necessary, we use a scraper to get off paint overspray,
... bug marks, sap, etc.
5. We re-wet the windows with our strip washer and solution.
... We squeegee the water off and towel dry around the
... edges where water collects.
6. On the inside, we use the same perfected process.
7. We clean the window sills on the inside, too.
8. We put all of the clean screens back in place.
9. To finish up, we will walk around your home to double
... check the windows and put all of your furniture back
... where it was when we arrived.